Monday, November 23, 2009

Act 2: Scene 2 June, 1994

Peter Van Daan

I can’t decide if today was one of the best days I’ve had in the Annex or one of the weirdest. Anne was meeting me in my room, so I was just getting prepared. I combed my hair and put on a good shirt. A couple of minutes later, Anne arrived. She looked pretty nice. Anne started the conversation. After a little bit, she was starting to say that she didn’t look beautiful. At first I was pretty shocked. I started to comfort her, saying that I completely disagreed with that, but at the same time, I didn’t want to say that I loved her or anything.

Anne also asked me if I’ve ever kissed anyone. I started to get a little nervous. I explained that I’ve only kissed one girl, and how I was playing a game blindfolded at a party, so I didn’t even know who it was. She told me that only a couple of boys had kissed her. After a couple more minutes of talking, Anne and I began to move closer to each other. Our eyes were locked. As we were about to kiss, Anne hesitated and turned away. We attempted it a second time. We kissed. I’ve never felt anything like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment