Monday, October 19, 2009

Act 1: Scene 4 Several Months Later

Peter Van Daan

Today, something weird happened. While I was struggling to fall asleep, I heard somebody shouting at the top of their lungs. It was Anne. I was afraid if she’d blow our cover or not. I decided to take a look. When I got to her doorway, Mrs. Frank was already there trying to tell her everything’s alright. I just stood there watching. After about thirty seconds, I realized that there wasn’t any point of me being there and decided to go back to bed. As Mouschi was waiting for me, I heard Anne talking to her father. She said something about hating her mother. I never knew Anne’s battles with her mother went that deep. Sure, my mother is the most embarrassing one of her kind in this world, but I don’t hate her. I put my head down and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment