Monday, October 12, 2009

Act 1: Scene 1 November 1945

Peter Van Daan

I can’t believe this. Just about everyone I cared for is dead, including me. The only ones left are Mr. Frank and Miep. I feel terrible for Mr. Frank. Everyone he loved is dead. His daughters Anne and Margot have both died. Even his wife Mrs. Frank has died. It must be sad for him wanting to move out of his home, trying to forget all of those painful memories. I also can’t believe how much Miep has changed. She’s now married and she’s even pregnant! That’s a big difference. I also respect how she’s trying to make Mr. Frank stay. It would be hard to see Mr. Frank have to leave his home. Now, thanks to Miep, Mr. Frank has his daughter’s diary. His eyes were wide open and his mind full of happiness and hope. He opened the book and began to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment